TheFallinMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by tobe Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:59 pm

IGN: tobeCSGO
Skype? (Not needed, but it limits max rank you can get to Moderator): tobbeap
Experience: Been staff on 12 server in a total, admin on 3 and moderator on 9 servers.
What would you do if someone is cheating?: I would probably consider perm-banning the hacker because hacks just destroy the fun of the game. I would also record all and then talk to other staff members and make it from there, it's different for different hacks.
What if someone was being mean?: I would probably take a screenshot as evidence, and if he being mean to someone else that being sad (or something like that) i would probably warn / punish the player. Punishment is comming into the picture when the message being spammed.
Would you be dedicated? Yes! I will be online 10 - 12 hours a day, plus i'm in a different timezone, so when almost everyone in staff is asleep i might dedicate to watch the server for all those players who's in the same timezone as me.
Would you ever abuse your powers as a staff member?: I would never ever abuse my powers when they aren't needed, but when the power is needed, it 's being used to help the server getting clean.
Will you listen to your superior ranks?: Yes, i would!

tobe

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by peter513 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:08 pm

This is the Best application so far, so i will give you Moderator! Congratulations.

peter513
Admin

https://thefalinmc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tobe Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Thanks!

tobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content